Lever Arch Files are always popular due to the practicality and functionality in the workplace. Here are some of the ways they can help you.
- You might be printing off sales orders and need somewhere to store them, so that you can refer back to them if necessary, and ensure that you have all the details you need in order to fulfil the order for your customers or clients. A lever arch file is the perfect way of storing this sort of paperwork.
- Templates for paperwork need to be stored somewhere, so if you regularly need to print out notices, labels, diagrams, charts, reports or anything else, you might want to keep a paper copy handy in a lever arch file so that you know how to amend it the next time.
- Your invoices will need to be stored somewhere so that they are safe, well organised and easy to find. Using lever arch files will enable you to save space and know exactly what has and hasn't been paid.
- Your sales, customer services and support staff can keep their sales brochures and product manuals in lever arch files, in order to have the information they need at their fingertips. In addition, price lists can also be kept up to date and to hand.
- You staff might need to have company procedures or health and safety procedures in a lever arch file on their desks so that they know what is expected of them, and what to do in certain situations.
- Step by step instructions might be needed in technical support situations. Having common problems and solutions to hand in a lever arch file will mean that there is no need to panic, and that the customer gets their problem resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Supplier or customer contact details might be needed, and it's often quicker to look it up from a lever arch file than it is to open up a document every time you need the information.
- You or your staff might want a list of internal contact details in a lever arch file, so that you can contact other staff and departments when you need to.